In view of all the Processes in the most different areas, QUICK LEAN Audit responds to the need to obtain fully automated indicators with easy access, since it is available for all types of devices (mobile, tablet or pc). This application makes it possible to audit all types of processes, obtaining the indicators and warnings of non-compliance in real time.
This is one of the process improvement tools that makes it possible to simplify processes, making them more agile, clean and oriented towards productivity and optimization of space and the elements that compose it.
This methodology is originally from Japan and each one of the “S” has its correspondence in the Japanese language as briefly explained below.
1. SEIRI – Sense of Use – Define which materials / tools or utensils are necessary to carry out the activities of that process, eliminating those that are not necessary for the same;
2. SEITON – Sense of Organization – Have an organization that allows easy access to any element that is part of the activity. Here it is essential to have a good organization and proximity to the work place of the fundamental elements;
3. SEISO – Sense of Cleanliness – Eliminate all dirt, foreign elements (objects, waste, etc.) that are part of the workstation. Keep the place clean;
4. SEIKETSU – Sense of Standardization and Health – At this stage, it is important to standardize the aspect and organization of the workplace (colors, identification, shapes, lighting, health, etc.) to facilitate its use and ensure that Use (Seiri), Organization (Seiton) and Cleanliness (Seiso) are maintained;
5. SHITSUKE – Sense of Discipline or Self-Discipline – The last step has to do with ensuring that the methodology is complied with and with the personal commitment of the participants in order to maintain the methodology within the process and the organization.
To meet this objective, we have developed a digital model to monitor the process which includes: an application to audit the process / area (accessible on mobile, tablet or PC), linked to a model of Indicators in real time and associated with a Plan Action (whenever the Indicator is below the target) oriented towards the sustainability of the model.
In this way, the QUICK LEAN Audit tool allows:
-Register audit information and collect evidence, such as photographs or signatures of those responsible;
-Share the results in real time with the team;
-Analyze the results through a model of indicators in real time;
As one of the tools used by IMBS for the implementation of Operational Improvement Projects, one of the fundamental points is that, after implementation, this process can be audited and the result of its audit can be visible in the company’s ecosystem.
We come to you to show you all the features of this application and clarify any doubts, without any commitment. Challenge us.